The John Shearer Stubby Trashworker is robustly manufactured for long life in the harshest Australian conditions.
The frame is constructed of 100mm (4″) RHS and heavy duty longitudinal “I” section beams. The rigid hitch is constructed of 205mm x 135mm “I” section beams, with the hitch tongue adjustable to tractor drawbar height and working depth. Tyne sections are heat-treated, nickel chrome high carbon steel. Pivot pins and bushes are 35mm diameter induction hardened. The tyne assemblies are clamped to the implement frame.
Available in 13 Tyne, 15 Tyne and 17 Tyne models
- Versatile primary and secondary implement
- Use for trash farming and stubble mulch operations
- Ideal chisel plough to break up hard pans
- High flotation tyres
- Excellent trash clearance; wide lead between rows and proven tyne layout
- Tyne breakout force adjustable from 4kN (100lbs) to 4.4kN (1000lbs)
- Edge-on Tyne 50mm x 32mm (2″ x 1¼”)
Due to our policy of continuing research, specifications are subject to change without prior notice.