Heavy Duty Handicult
The heavy duty handicult is ideal for cultivating irrigated vineyards and orchards.
The 3 point linkage heavy duty handicult available in either 2.5m (8’5″) and 1.92m (6’4″) models is strong, light and provides for good trash handling. Cultivating width can also be increased with the fitting of optional 2 or 4 tyne extensions.
The ‘580’ tyne assemblies which are mounted on the 75mm square beams, provide a breakout force of more than 165 lbs and are renowned for their excellent digging ability and generous underframe clearance.
- 3 point linkage
- Category 1 & 2
- 3 rows for trash clearance
- ‘580’ tyne assemblies with 165 lb breakout
- 180mm (7″) points are standard
- Tyne foot is suitable for the fitting of a wide variety of points
- High breakout ‘620’ tyne assembly with 250 lbs breakout are optional
- Tyne spacing of 160mm for good weed kill
- 2 & 4 tyne extensions are available to increase cultivating width
Due to our policy of continuing research, specifications are subject to change without prior notice.