John Shearer manufacture a large range of Tyne Assemblies to suit a broad variety of working conditions.
Our range of tough and reliable tynes are designed to last the distance on John Shearer Seeders and Cultivators.
These feature “on the go” Tyne breakout pressure adjustment from the tractor seat.
Retrofitting to existing machines is a snap with easy to follow installation instructions.
- Clamp on design for 100×100 (4″x4″) heavy duty beam
- 205kgs (450lbs) to 455kgs (1000lbs) breakout force
- Greasable, hardened and replaceable pivot pin and bushes
- Multipoint 2 bolt hole tyne foot
- Generous underframe clearance
Spring Release Tynes:
“Clamp-on” spring adjustable design to suit most beam sizes.
- Breakout force from 70kgs (155lbs) to 205kgs (450lbs)
- Adjustable breakout force
- Greaseable, hardened and replaceable pivot pin and bushes
- Multi point adaptor
- Generous under frame clearance
630 Spring Release Tyne Assembly:
Based on the successful 620 tyne, the 630 has been strengthened in all areas, offering higher breakout while limiting the overall load that is applied to the frame of the drill.
Featuring dual springs, a strong heat treated spring steel shank, a large diameter greasable pivot pin with hardened bushes, heavy duty clamp bolts and a robust spring rod, this tyne is the ideal upgrade for your John Shearer drill or cultivator.
- Breakout pressure greater than 159kgs (350lbs)
- Heavy duty construction
- 614mm underframe clearance
- Standard “V” Mount suites 75 x 75mm RHS as used on most Shearer drills and cultivators
- Low profile for excellent trash handling
Due to our policy of continuing research, specifications are subject to change without prior notice.