Pasture Drill – Double Disc Opener
The Pasture Drill has been reinvented with the addition of John Shearer's Double Disc Openers.
Direct drilling is a quick way of upgrading both quality and density.
The John Shearer Pasture Drill is available in four (4) sizes: 10 row- 1.8m, 13 row- 2.3m, 16 row- 2.9m & 19 row- 3.4m.
This model is equipped with our with Double Disc Openers, designed to be the ideal solution for zero-till seeding. Benefits of Double Disc Openers include more uniform seeding depth, reduction in draft forces, trash handling ability, reduced soil disturbance and faster sowing speeds.
Sowing with Double Disc Openers leaves a smoother soil profile and will assist in reducing water run-off.
- Compact and robust parallelogram design opener geometry
- Simple sowing rate adjustment, via ‘wide range’ gearbox
- Easy to calibrate rates, simply attach handle provided to the gearbox and operate the metering system
- Extra large grain & fertilizer compartments
- Adjustable leveling, with high flotation tyres
- Strong sturdy machine construction and robust design
- Fluted distributors handle a large variety of seeds
- Distributors and rubber gates mounted on aluminium shafts
- Remote greasing facility for grain & fertilizer shaft bearings
- Dual boot adapter; either Baker or Mini ‘T’ boot
- Available in either 3 point linkage or trailing
- In cab electronic hectaremeter
- Extra large sight glass and lid gas struts on grain & fertilizer box
Due to our policy of continuing research, specifications are subject to change without prior notice.