An excellent depth control system makes the 5-160 Cultivator ideal for secondary tillage.
The 5-160 Cultivator is not only ideal for secondary tillage but can be used for seeding when in conjunction with an Airseeder unit.
- Five row configuration for good trash clearance and minimal ridging
- Four series connected phasing wheel cylinders and wheels (within the frame) on walking beam axles for good depth control across the full width of the implement
- 10.00 tyres for good flotation – (9.00 x 16 optional)
- The hitch is capable of carrying an Airseeder or fertilizer tanks
- Proven 620 edge-on tyne assemblies give excellent digging ability and underframe clearance
- Available in basic 53, 69 and 85 tyne models – 69 and 85 tyne models have dual wheels on both centre section and wing sections
- Can fit optional spring tooth harrows, wheel scrapers and extension kits (2T to 8T)
Due to our policy of continuing research, specifications are subject to change without prior notice.