4 Bin Direct Drill
Sow up to four products in a single pass with our 4 bin direct drills.
Versatile seed drills combining the ability to sow four products in a single pass, with massive trash clearance.
These drills are adaptable to summer and winter sowing practices.
Full hydraulic level lift and large wheels provide excellent depth control. The double spring tyne assemblies
provide ample underframe clearance and breakout force for direct drilling, trashfarming or conventional seeding.
Available in 24 row and 27 row models.
- 4 Bin Hopper – sow 4 products in one pass
- Proven ‘620’ tyne assemblies – greater than 113kg / 250lb breakout
- Fluted rollers – suitable for a wide variety of products
- Large wheel equipment – for excellent flotation
- Easy to calibrate wide range gearboxes – for both seed and fertilizer
- Hydraulic level lift system – depth control from the tractor seat
- 4 or 6 rows of sowing tynes – maximum trash flow
- Remote greasing – easy greasing of grain and fertilizer shaft bearings
- Gas struts on lid – assists the operator when opening and closing the lid
- Standard Electronic monitor – cab mounted, measures area and speed
- Optional Electronic monitor – adds bin level sensors
Due to our policy of continuing research, specifications are subject to change without prior notice.